Wooden Valley Winery uses the best method-shipping platform to utilize the most economical, efficient, and quality-conscious shipment of wine to our customers.
- Within California, we ship wine Monday through Friday (orders placed after 11am ship the following business day) with the exclusion of major holidays. Expect wine shipments to arrive 5-7 days after date of order. If you need next day services, contact us by phone for details and pricing.
- All other states except those listed below will ship via third party shipping company. Expect wine shipments to arrive approximately 10-14 working days from date of order. If you need next day services, contact us by phone for details and pricing.
Wooden Valley Winery is compliant with state laws and currently direct ships wine within California to consumers 21 years or older. Wooden Valley Winery uses a third party shipping company for all other states within the United States except the following: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Utah & West Virginia.
Here are some suggestions for streamlining delivery of your purchase.
- We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to business, rather than home, address to ensure prompt receipt of your package.
- During the summer months, we may delay shipment to avoid in-transit temperature extremes.
- Expect wine shipments to arrive 7-14 days after date of order. For a more expedient delivery, please contact the winery for a quote.
Wooden Valley Winery sells and ships wine only to persons 21 years of age or older. By placing this order with Wooden Valley Winery you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient of this shipment are at lease 21 years old. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. No delivery will occur without a signature. The willful misrepresentation of your age or the age of the recipient is a crime in most states, and if you willfully misrepresent your age or the age of the recipient, we will cooperate with the authorities to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.